Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Conie Fong: CHRISTMAS PRESENT GNOME

 Happy Wednesday friends! Today, I'm sharing a card using one of Conie Fong's digital images called Christmas Present Gnome and Sentiment Bundle. I LOVE Conie's gnomes and this one is just the sweetest! I printed the image on Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copic markers.

COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Hair: N4
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Green: YG26, G24, G46, G28
White: C0, C1, C3
Gold Gel Pen
Liquid Applique
White Pom Pom

I used a scallop border die from My Favorite Things on some paper I bought at Hobby Lobby for the top part of the card. Then I added red/white twine around the decorative paper before adhering to the card. I found some red jingle bells in my stash and tied 3 together. I glued them to the card and added a smaller bell on top of the larger bells to hide the middle hole.  


I hope this inspires you to color up some of Conie's images. They really are a lot of fun! Be sure to join us in the Conie Fong Art and Design Group to share your creations. We would LOVE to support and encourage your crafting journey!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: