Tuesday, November 15, 2022

I Am Roses November 2022 Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

 It's the 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge!

Here is the breakdown for the $30 Prize requirement:

Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

Please tell your friends and share this challenge. We would love to see more projects from everyone!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Today I created a Thank You card using a slimline card base and sentiment panel from a Diamond Press Card Kit. To kick it up a notch, I added gorgeous I Am Roses flowers around the sentiment. 
 

 The large white flowers are R-43 Peonies. I love to use these flowers as my focal point. I then surrounded them with cherry blossoms and some of the smaller flowers.
 
 
To finish off the card, I added die-cut leaves from Diamond Press, along with IAR white leaves and IAR mini green leaves. 
 

 
***************************************


There is a new prize structure!!

Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is. I can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers.
 
NOVEMBER IAR Challenge

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs November 15th - December 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • Five winners will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “November IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

    New Prize requirements:

    Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
    (10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
    (15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

    Prizes up for grabs:

    $30 Voucher

Remember, you have until December 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: