Friday, November 25, 2022

Jaded Blossom Black Friday Release & Sale!

 Happy Friday friends! I hope you had a relaxing and fun Thanksgiving yesterday! It's time for the Black Friday Release and Sale over at Jaded Blossom! Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop!

Jaded Blossom has released eight fun new items for Black Friday! On Wednesday I showcased the Gnome Dies: Hanukkah Add Ons with the Happy Hanukkah Stamps. You can check out that post HERE.

Today, I'm sharing a large tag I created using the new Gnome Dies: Church Add Ons with the Christmas Blessings Stamp Set. I found this Angel ornament at Target and I thought this tag would go perfectly with her.
 

By using the Scallop Caddy Die, I can create a larger tag to fit the girl gnome and a sentiment. I used the Girl Gnome Dies to create the gnome body. The hat is from the Gnome Dies: Spring Add Ons. I heat embossed the sentiment from Christmas Blessings on red cardstock to go along the bottom of the tag. The crosses and the angel are from the Gnome Dies: Church Add Ons.
 

Since this is a large tag, I have room to write a Scripture on the back of the tag along with the name of the recipient.


-----------------------------------------------------------------

And here is a look at our Black Friday sale.


TICKET RAFFLE

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! They will be sharing their projects between Wednesday and Sunday (on different days). Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

 
I'll be back tomorrow to share my last project for this release using the Gnome Dies: New Years Add Ons with the Happy New Year Stamps.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: