Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The Greeting Farm July Stamp Feature Day 3: BEACH VIBES

 Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on our last of Stamp Features for the July 2022 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Today's stamp set takes us to a gorgeous, sandy beach where Anya and Ian are chillaxin' under a beach umbrella and enjoying the awesome views! It's called BEACH VIBES, and definitely where I wish I was at the moment! 

 
The scallop rectangle die is from Jaded Blossom, along with the white tag shape. The paper is from my stash. I raised the square scene and sentiment on foam tape for extra dimension.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: