Friday, July 15, 2022

I Am Roses July 2022 Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

 It's the 15th of the month, and we are back with a brand new I Am Roses ANYTHING GOES Challenge!

We're changing things up a bit, and trying something new for the $30 Prize requirement:

Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

Please tell your friends and share this challenge. We would love to see more projects from everyone!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Today, I created a card using dies from Jaded Blossom. I just posted a clean and simple version of this silver/blue anniversary card in my previous blog post. You can scroll to that post to see the dies/stamps used. Now, I'm sharing the fancy, blinged up version! 
 

 
I used silver flowers from I Am Roses to bling up the left side of the heart. I moved the sentiment towards the middle of the heart instead of having it at the bottom (see my previous blog post). I didn't have silver small flowers or leaves so I took a silver metallic paint pen and colored in leaves and the top petals of the small flowers. That's the great thing about the IAR flowers. You can change the color or add glitter to the petals to change things up.
The possibilities are endless!
 
 
*************************************



There is a new prize structure!!

Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
(10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
(15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is. I can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers.
 
JULY IAR Challenge

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs July 15th - August 8th (Ends 11:59PM PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • Five winners will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “July IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winners will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th

    New Prize requirements:

    Below (10) Participants = (3) WINNERS 
    (10) Participants = (4) WINNERS 
    (15+) Participants = (5) WINNERS 

    Prizes up for grabs:

    $30 Voucher

Remember, you have until AUGUST 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: