Friday, July 1, 2022

Jaded Blossom: July 2022 Celebration Sale and Mini Release!

 Happy Friday friends!

It's time for the July 2022 Celebration Sale & Mini Release!  Here is a link to the STORE for those of you eager to shop! 

Jaded Blossom released a bunch of fun new items for the sale! I created two cards for this mini release. My first card features the new Gnome Dies: Birthday Add Ons. Isn't he just the sweetest gnome ever?!! I also mixed sentiments from two different sets: So Many Birthdays 5 and Gnome Candies. The little circle sentiment charm that the gnome is holding was made using Gnome Candies and Gnome Dies: Candy Charm Add Ons. The scallop border on the paper was made using one of the dies from Border Dies 2.

Copics:
Skin: E50, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: N2, N4
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Red: R24, R27, R29, R37, R39
Black: C5, C6, C8, C10

For my 2nd card, I used one of the little stamps from
Gnome Candies to create my own background paper. I used a mini ink pad to control the ink coverage so I could easily ink up the mushroom stamp. I stamped it multiple times in a random pattern and then colored each mushroom with Copic Markers. I used Mini Tag Dies 3 to make the label shape.
 

****************************************
 
Don't forget we also have our July Celebration Sale going on!


Your purchase earns you tickets! 

 Also the return of the Golden Ticket

And we have the Bundle at a Discount! Only $94.99. Regular Price $102.99 

Our design team has made some wonderful projects using the new items! Make sure to check them all out. Links below..  

No comments: