Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Jaded Blossom Fall 2022 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 2!

 Happy Tuesday Friends! Today we are on Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Fall 2022 Release. Once again this release is full of a lot of amazing products....including another Gnome Add On. And if you know anything about me, you know I'm all about these GNOMES!! If you are a lover of all the Jaded Blossom things, then you definitely want to purchase the "Gotta Have It Now" package for the BEST deal.

Today, I'm showcasing the new TREE STUMP DIE and FALL CANDIES *Grid Style* Stamp Set. I think any Thanksgiving attendee would LOVE to get one of these Gnome Handled Gift Boxes full of sweets! I used the new Gnome Dies: Fall Add Ons with the Gnome Dies to create my pumpkin pie eating gnome. The pumpkin pie, little pumpkins, sentiment, and leaves are from the Fall Candies Stamp Set. I just stamped each image separately and fussy cut them out. I thought it was a cute idea to have him eating the pumpkin pie, haha!


The "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment strip was created using Mini Tag Dies 3.


One of the things I love doing to create dimension on my die-cuts is to cut the pieces from Copic Xpress It Blending Card and color them in with Copic Markers. It does take more time, but it allows me to create more depth. I also move the hat up so my gnome has a little bit of a face.


*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

Fall 2022 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - 3x4 Stamp with Outline Die Freebie Set 

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.

This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $118.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Today we are revealing 1 New Die Set and 1 New Stamp Set.

Tree Stump Die $10.99
 
Fall Candies *Grid Style* $15.99
 

1 comment:

Beatrice said...

What a cute Happy Thanksgiving treat box!