Monday, July 25, 2022

Jaded Blossom Fall 2022 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 1!

 Happy Monday Friends! Today we are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom Fall 2022 Release. Once again this release is full of a lot of amazing products....including another Gnome Add On. And if you know anything about me, you know I'm all about these GNOMES!! If you are a lover of all the Jaded Blossom things, then you definitely want to purchase the "Gotta Have It Now" package for the BEST deal.

I created a 5x7 scene card so I could use several of the dies in the new Gnome Dies: Fall Add Ons. I'm definitely a fall-loving girl so this add-on is a must-have! You will need to purchase the Gnome Dies in order to have the gnome body to use with the ADD-ONS. Isn't he adorable?!!
 

One of the things I love doing to create dimension is to die-cut my pieces from Copic Xpress It Blending Card and color in the pieces with my Copic Markers. It does take more time, but it allows me to create more shadows and dimension. I also move the hat up so my gnome has a little bit of a face.


For the tree, I just drew a trunk on brown cardstock, and added lines with dark brown Copic Markers. Then I colored the entire tree trunk in with a lighter brown to blend out the lines. I raised the tree trunk on foam tape for some dimension. The leaves are part of the Gnome Dies: Fall Add Ons. The sentiment is from the new Happy Fall Gnomie Stamp Set.


*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $109.99

Fall 2022 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - 3x4 Stamp with Outline Die Freebie Set 

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.

This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $118.99

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing 1 New Die Set, 1 New Stamp Set, and 1 New Outline Die.

Gnome Dies: Fall Add Ons $25.99

Happy Fall Gnomie $15.99

Happy Fall Gnomie Outline Dies $16.99

No comments: