Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MISS ANYA BIRTHDAY

 Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the AUGUST 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

I can always use more celebratory and birthday stamps so this next set called MISS ANYA BIRTHDAY is the perfect addition to my collection. To top it off, these girls are stunning! 


I used paper in my stash. The doily started off as white, but I took RV10 Copic Marker and added color to it. I used all the small word stamps in the set to create the sentiment. The sentiment and Miss Anya are raised on foam tape.


Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: