Thursday, August 12, 2021

Jaded Blossom August 2021 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 4

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom AUGUST Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. It's the best deal! 

Today, we are revealing a new stamp set called CLEAR JAR: COFFEE ADD ONS, along with the FREEBIE Stamp Set called Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons. For my project, I used the sugar packets from the Clear Jar: Coffee Add Ons to create a mini slimline card. I used the Slimline Dies to cut the shape. Then, I trimmed the length down to 6 inches, realigned the cut edge inside the die, and ran it through my cutting machine again to get the stitched edge on the cut side.


I stamped the sugar packets 3 times, fuzzy cut them out, colored them with Copics, and overlapped them to create a longer line of packets. Next, I used the Coffee Word Dies and cut the "a" once, and the word "mocha" 4 times. Then I cut the "h" from each word and glued the letters together to form "ahhhh". I used a marker to add the 3 dots and stamped "sugar" twice. Are you singing Sugar Sugar yet? LOL!


  ***************************************

Today we are revealing 1 New Stamp Set and our Freebie Offer!


Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons
**FREEBIE ALERT**
Free with all orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) starting Friday, August 13th - Sunday August 15th
**while supplies last**


I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more including 1 item from the new release, you will get this set for FREE (while supplies last)!

Hugs,
Rosie
 

No comments: