Tuesday, August 17, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: DONUT WORRY

 Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the AUGUST 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

I LOVE donuts so this next set called DONUT WORRY is one of my favorites from this release! My favorite donut is called a cronut and it's a cross between a croissant and donut and let me tell you it's AMAZING! One of the donut shops around here will sometimes top it with a maple glaze and pieces of bacon.....divine, I'm telling ya.   


If you follow me then you know I like to take smaller stamps from a set and make my own patterned paper. I used the stack of donuts and sprinkles to create the paper at the top of the card. The other great thing about this set is it comes with a large sentiment that can go inside the card.

 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: