Monday, August 30, 2021

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Lulu with Cupcake

 Happy Monday everyone! Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features their gorgeous flowers with an adorable girl piggie from Conie Fong's Lulu and Lonny with Cupcake Set. I love this sweet pig holding a cupcake! And what better way to enhance a card than to add beautiful IAR flowers. They are my favorite, and really add an extra touch to any project.

Copics:
Pig: R01, R02, YR02, R05
Inside of Ears: R00, R20, R21
Hooves: C5, C7, C9
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
Yellow: Y11, YR21, YR23
Cupcake: E33, E25, E27
Pink Heart: R81, R83, R85


I used some cupcake paper and a cupcake tag from Doodlebug Design. Check out those beautiful flowers! The large one is part of their Unicorn series....they are stunning! I also used these flowers:


Remember, you have until September 8th to link up your project to our current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: