Monday, August 16, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HUGS & HISSES

 Happy Tuesday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the AUGUST 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I will be on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release over the next few days.

Today's set called HUGS & HISSES features 3 grumpy cats and they are hilarious! I'm more of a dog person, but these cats are LIFE! They make me laugh!!  


I knew when I saw this set that I wanted to turn the cat at the top of my card upside down like he was sneaking to try and get the cupcake. When I look at this card, it cracks me up.

 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This kitty just makes me smile!