Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Greeting Farm JUNE Stamp Feature: BED HEAD


Happy Wednesday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the JUNE Release at The Greeting Farm. Today, I'm featuring a set called BED HEAD. This awesome set comes with a bed and then various character heads to place in the bed. There are even pets to add to the bed. It's really BRILLIANT!!
 
 Copics: 
Boy Skin: E13, E15, E37, E18
Boy Hair: C3, C8, Black
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Girl Hair: E42, E47, E49
Book: C5, C8, Black, Gold Sharpie
Phone: BG32, BG72, BG75
Pillows/Bedding: Paper-Pieced
 
I decided to try my hand at paper laying. While it's a tedious process, I LOVE the look! I definitely want to try more of it in future creations. You can see here the various layers separated by foam tape. 
 
 
The decorative papers and the sentiment over the bed came from My Mind's Eye On Trend 6x6 Paper Pad. I love the gold foiling throughout this pad. The wood paper was from my stash. I created the white baseboard by scoring two lines close together and then cutting it.
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Bev said...

You did a fabulous job of paper layering. So cute I’ll have to try that technique