Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: CAROLING GNOMES

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm starting off today with a Birthday Gnome Card. I never seem to have enough birthday cards, even though I'm a cardmaker. Y'all know I love gnomes so I'm going to be showcasing several of the gnome sets at Polka Dot Orchard over the next few weeks. This guy is from the CAROLING GNOMES set. I know, I know.....those are Christmas gnomes, but that doesn't mean you can't use them for other occasions! I used a Christmas gnome set a few posts down for a Red, White, and Blue card. It's always nice to get several uses from the same set.
 
Copics:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Hair: N0, N2, N4
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG13, BG15, BG18
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
Mittens: R24, R59, BG13, BG78
Ground: W1, W3
 
The fabulous background paper is from Echo Park BIRTHDAY WISHES 6x6 Paper Pad. The square scallop frame is from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. So many new digis have been added! And come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page.

Have a great weekend! 
Rosie

No comments: