Monday, June 29, 2020

Conie Fong: KISSED BY AN ANGEL

Happy Monday everyone! My 21-year Anniversary is coming up on July 3rd so I created a card for the hubby representing me and him. We've been together a total of 26 years and he and our son are the best things in my life! He loves me unconditionally and supports me in everything I do. I LOVE you bunches honey, and I will love you all my life!

The great thing about about making your own cards is that you can customize the image to more accurately resemble you! With this image from Conie Fong called KISSED BY AN ANGEL, I gave the boy a darker skin tone and a small afro. It's how my hubby looked when he was younger...and had hair, haha! 

Copics:
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Girl Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Boy Skin: E13, E15, E18, E37
Boy Hair: E43, E47, E49, Black
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Tree Branch: E44, E47, E77, E79 

The cute heart paper is from Doodlebug Design LOVE NOTES 6x6 Paper Pad. If you haven't noticed they are my favorite paper company! The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Make A Wish Stamp Set. The Stitched Oval Frame is from My Favorite Things. 


If you create some cards using Conie Fong stamps, please stop by the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Page to enter the challenges. There are always two a month....one coloring challenge and one card challenge.


Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: