Friday, June 26, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller: TEA PARTY

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing a card featuring a digital stamp from an amazing artist from Australia named Rachelle Anne Miller. I love her sweet, whimsical style! She sells Art Prints and Greeting Cards, and recently added Digital Stamps to her store. I am also excited to announce that I am part of the Rachelle Anne Miller Creative Studios Design Team! I get to work alongside some fabulous and talented women, and I'm so honored to have been chosen. There are lots of exciting things to come so head over to the site and sign up for Rachelle's newsletter so you can be the first to know. Just scroll to the bottom of the site and you'll see the area to enter your email address.

My card features an adorable scene called TEA PARTY. I am so in love with these two sweet girls sharing some tea and great times. Aren't they adorable?! I printed the scene and colored it with Copic Markers...a lot of markers, LOL!

 COPICS:
Girl 1 Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Girl 1 Hair: E42, E47, E49
Girl 2 Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Girl 2 Hair: E44, E47, E49, Black
Doll Hair: YR21, YR23, YR27
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67, G28
Teal: BG32, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR21, YR23
Bunny: C0, C1, C3
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44
Wall: R81
Baseboard: N2, C1
Wood Floor: E34, E57, E59, E77, E79, Multiliner
 
I found the perfect Tea Party digital paper on Etsy  from Erin Bradley Designs for the background. To keep the focus on the image I just added a bow and enamel dots in the corners.

  
Be sure to come over and join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! All members receive a 20% discount on her digis, but you have to head over to the group to get the Discount Code. Also, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars. If you live in the U.S.A. you will pay a lower amount!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: