Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: BOBA ANYA


Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 1 of The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature showcasing new stamps from the APRIL Release. My card features BOBA ANYA and she is seriously adorable! I tried Taro Milk Tea with Boba last year from my favorite Pho place and it has become one of my favorite drinks ever! I don't know why I didn't try Boba Tea before that, but now I'm addicted. During this quarantine, hubby and I had to order tapioca pearls, taro powder, and matcha powder online so we could make boba tea at home because we can't order it anywhere right now. He's become quite the mixologist lately, and has totally mastered the formula!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: RV04, RV09, Black
Shirt: YG23, YG25, YG67
Skirt: RV02, V15, B12, Y11, YG25, Star Dust Stickles
Boots: C5, C7, C8, Star Dust Stickles
Boba Tea: BV01, BV02, C08
Cup: C0, C1, C3
Straw: RV02, RV04, RV09
Hearts/Bracelet: RV04, V15, BV08, B12, B29, Y08, YR27, YG23, G28
Star Dust Stickles

The awesome boba digital paper and clipart are from Mindy Terasawa Design Studio. I don't currently see this kit in the store, but maybe she'll add it if there is enough interest.
 

I had so much fun coloring this CU-TEA up! I can't wait to see what you create using stamps from The Greeting Farm. And if you didn't see yet, Marie designed a bunch of new digital images too! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all!

Hugs,
Rosie