Thursday, April 23, 2020

C.C. Designs: Cupcake Swissie

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I've been on a baking and eating binge since the Stay at Home order is going on so I had to color up this adorable Cupcake Swissie from the C.C. Designs April New Release. I know I say this every release, but I am truly in love! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. The Swiss Pixies and Foxes are a must-have! 
 
I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copics. I'm a huge Swiss Pixie fan and I'm so glad more are coming! 
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR21, YR23, YR27
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG78
Shorts: RV04, RV09, BG13, C1, C3
Shoes: C0, C1, C2, C3
 
I really need to unpack some more and find my stamping platform because I can't seem to stamp a sentiment in a straight line, LOL! To finish off the card I just cut some decorative paper with a border die for the top of the card. I also raised Cupcake Swissie on foam dots for extra dimension.
 
 
Be sure to visit the C.C. Designs Store to grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

This is CAS in its finest. Fab card! Hugs! xx