Friday, April 3, 2020

C.C. Designs: APRIL RELEASE SHOWCASE DAY 2

The APRIL 2020 RELEASE from C.C. Designs is NOW available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month there are 3 new stamp sets, including some more Swiss Pixies! 
 
Today I used this happy-go-lucky cutie from the new FOXES Clear Stamp Set. I just love his expression as he hops along the meadow. I stamped him on Xpress It Blending Card, and colored him with Copic Markers. 
 
 Copics:
Face/Inside of Ears: E40, E41, E42
Tail End: E440, E42, E43
Fur: E08, E09, E15
Leaves: YG25, YG67, G28
Ground: YG23
Sky: B000 
 
I used an MFT Scallop Circle Frame Die for the frame around the image. The black polka dot paper is from the C.C. Designs Heart and Pink Paper Pad. To finish off the card I added a bow and enamel dots.
 
 
When I finished the card, I was thinking... you know what he really needs to be jumping. I stamped him again, colored him, then fussy cut him out. I placed an action wobble on the back and now he hops when I flick him. Head over to Facebook to see him in action! 
 
 
 Be sure to visit the C.C. Designs Store to grab your favorites before they sell out!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: