Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Jaded Blossom: Earth Day Goodie Bags

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back with my last post for Jaded Blossom as the Guest for April. I had an amazing time using their stamps and dies! I hope you check out the Jaded Blossom Store and grab your faves. You will LOVE them! Thanks to all the ladies at Jaded Blossom for having me this month! It's been so much fun!
 
Today marks the 50th anniversary of Earth Day, the annual celebration of the environmental movement. In 1970 about 20 million Americans assembled to demand greater attention to the protection of the planet. This year activities are being run differently due to COVID-19. You can find more information on the official Earth Day Website
 
 I found some earth globe chocolates on Amazon and thought I'd make some Earth Day goodie bags. These cute bag toppers were created using the Happy Easter Gnomie Stamp Set and the grass border die from the Mushroom Die Set
 
Copics:
Skin: E000,E00, E01, E11
Hair: W0, W3, W5
Ears: C0, C1, C2, C3, R11, R20, R21, Colorless Blender
Blue: B23, B26, B28, B29
Plaid Hat: YG23, YG67, B23, B26
Sky: Broken China Distress Ink 

The earth globe is a clipart I found online. I just printed it and cut it out. The grass border die and gnome are raised on foam tape. I created the sentiment in Word and printed it on each card. To do this, I printed it on regular copy paper and then taped each piece of paper on top of the sentiment and ran it through the printer again. If I knew what I was using as a sentiment beforehand, I would print them first and then ink up the cloud sky. I just LOVE how they turned out!!


Here's a closeup of one of the goodie bags. 

 
Remember, you have until May 2nd to enter the current RAINBOW CHALLENGE for a chance at winning a stamp set of your choice! For more inspiration head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog! And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.

Hugs,
Rosemary

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are ADORABLE treats !!!! I LOVE LOVE the coloring on the gnome his hat and beard are FANTASTIC !!!! Thank you SO much for being our guest designer this month ♥

Michelle~