Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: BE KIND


Happy Friday everyone! I seriously don't know how it's Friday already. I feel like it was just Monday. I'm stuck in some kind of fast-forward time warp! We are on the 2nd day of Stamp Features for the APRIL Release at The Greeting Farm, and today I'm featuring a set called BE KIND. I love these cute little fairies with the floral stamp. There are so many awesome combinations you can put together with this set. I colored the fairies with Copics and the flowers with Zig Watercolor Markers.
 
Copics:
Fairy 1:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Wings: RV52, B000, Star Dust Stickles
Fairy 2:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Hair: C2, C8, Black
Purple: V12, V15, V17
Wings: RV52, B000, Star Dust Stickles
 
To create the watercolor panel, I traced a light circle and then stamped the floral image at the top and bottom with embossing ink. I sprinkled gold embossing powder on top and heat embossed them. Next I stamped one of the sentiments from the set in the middle with embossing ink. I took an embossing pen and drew in the lines. Then I sprinkled more gold embossing powder on top and heat embossed the sentiment and lines. I used Zig Watercolor Markers and a wet paintbrush to color the flowers. Once it was dry, I added the fairies on pop-dots. 
 
 
If you didn't see yet, Marie designed a bunch of new digital images too....and more keep coming! She is seriously on FIRE! Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: