It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! The rules are still the same, and we have 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs MARCH 15th - APRIL 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAR IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features this awesome image from Make it Crafty called Alice Hugs White Rabbit. I have a friend who absolutely LOVES Alice in Wonderland so I definitely had her in mind when I created this card.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E04
Hair: YR21, YR24, E35
Blue: B02, B05, B16, B18
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
White: C1, C2, C3, C5, Colorless Blender
Black: C5, C7, C9
I found some gorgeous washi paper in my stash, along with the frilly white ribbon. The wood banner is a sticker. The circle, scallop frame was cut out using a C.C. Designs Die. The flowers, of course, are from I Am Roses.
Don't forget, you have until APRIL 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use at least 2 products from I Am Roses before linking!