Thursday, March 7, 2019

C.C. Designs MARCH Release NOW Available!

The MARCH RELEASE is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. You definitely don't want to miss out on the awesome stamps and fabulous new BOW Die. 
 
 
I knew when I saw the APRIL & MAY Clear Stamp Set that I wanted to try my hand again at the Rain Shaker Card Tutorial by Laura Dovalo. I'm still trying to figure some things out to keep it from snagging on the paper. I think this time, my foam tape was too thin. Hopefully, the 3rd time is the charm, LOL! 
 
 Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, E44
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Duck: Y15, Y17, YR21, YR23, YR24
Duck Bill: YR04, YR07, YR09, E19
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09 


 I used paper from the C.C. Designs Hearts and Dots Paper Pad. I rubbed some DI ink over the top to darken the white dots. Next I die-cut the cloud and grassy border with the C.C. Designs Cloud and Grass Die. The pointy part of the grass was causing issues with the beads falling down behind the green cardstock so I had to trim off the pointy grass edge.
 
  
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out! If my card inspires you to make a purchase, please click on the Store link in this post or use my affiliate code at checkout: ROSEB46
 
Thank you bunches and have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: