Friday, March 1, 2019

C.C. Designs: MONKEYS!

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing a card for C.C. Designs featuring one of my fave sets from the C.C. Designs February Release.....MONKEYS!! I also used awesome paper from both of the new paper pads. The paper pads are 6"x6" and have 16 designs with 2 sheets of each design.
 
 
Aren't these monkey adorable? They seriously make me smile! To put this card together, I first put the green Hearts and Dots Paper on my white card base. Then I glued the patterned paper from Razzle Dazzle Paper Pad to some green cardstock, and die cut a circle out of the center. I placed foam tape under that panel and placed it on top of the green Hearts and Dots Paper.
 
 
 I die-cut some leaves from a Waffle Flower die set and placed them around the cut-out circle on foam tape for even more dimension. I love how the monkeys look like they are jumping out of the frame. This card was so much fun!


  Head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites. Please click on my links or use code ROSEB46 at checkout! Don't forget to check out the Monthly Challenges and Tutorials sections of the Store too.
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

Gorgeous card. Monkeys are so adorable.