Friday, March 15, 2019

C.C. Designs: BARKY!

Happy Friday everyone! The MARCH RELEASE is now available for purchase, and it's full of some amazing stamps and a cute Bow Die. Head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. Be sure to use my code ROSEB46 at checkout. :)
 
 
My card features BARKY, along with the Bow Die. I used the little paw print from the Barky Set to create the pattern on the kraft cardstock at the top of the card. The sentiment is also from the Barky Set.
 
Copics:
Puppy: E41, E42, E43, E44, R20, C1 
 
I raised the paw print paper on foam tape for added dimension. The scallop bottom was made using a My Favorite Things Die.
 
  
Grab all your favorites in the C.C. Designs Store today using code: ROSEB46 at checkout. You're going to have so much fun coloring these cuties.
 
Have an awesome day!
Rosie

No comments: