Wednesday, December 30, 2015

LDRS Creative~Little Loves from Saturated Canary

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are winding down to the end of the year.....hard to believe it's almost 2016! I'm enjoying spending time with my family, and while on vacation I've been busy coloring. :)

Today I'm sharing my card for LDRS Creative using this gorgeous stamp called Little Loves from Saturated Canary. She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Butterfly: Y18, BG15, V12

I used some decorative papers and flowers from my stash and cut the polaroid frame from white cardstock using my trimmer and craft knife. :)



Now be sure to head on over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the cute stamps and sales that are going on right now!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is just so gorgeous! Wow!! You are amazing!