Thursday, December 24, 2015

LDRS Creative~CandiBean Let It Snow!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! Hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas day! Wow, did that come up fast!! Today, I'm sharing my card using this adorable stamp from CandiBean called Let It Snow! I personally do not like cold weather, but I do LOVE snow and watching it fall from the sky....as long as I'm indoors enjoying it in a warm, cozy house, haha! My son LOVES snow, but unfortunately we don't see much of it living in Texas.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39, R59
Green: G14, YG25, YG67, G28
Bears: N0, N2, R20, Colorless Blender
Sky: B000
White Liquid Applique

I used some Christmas dps and cardstock in my stash. The white die with the pearls in the corner was made using the LDRS Dewdrop Circle Die. The bottom red border was made using the LDRS Dewdrop Border Die. The ribbon and pearls were in my stash.


Now be sure to head on over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the cute stamps and sales that are going on right now!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie

No comments: