Wednesday, December 16, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #141: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is: ANYTHING GOES!! 
 
Just remember to qualify for the Top 3 and Gift Certificate drawing, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on DECEMBER 29th, 12:00pm MST.
 
Today I used this adorable stamp set called Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together to create my scene. Aren't they so stinkin' CUTE?!! I also kept my coloring simple and just used some sharpies and did 1 layer coloring. They are stamped on Neenah Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
The gorgeous paper is from Penny Black Holiday Trimmings 6x6 Paper Pad. I rubbed blue ink all over the paper to take out the white background. Then I die cut it with Lawn Fawn Snowy Backdrop Die cut for the stars and dots. I used the Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Border Die Cut to make the snow. To top it all off I added the Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas Border Die.
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends DECEMBER 29th at 12pm MST! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: