WELCOME! to the I Am Roses "Winter Wonderland" Blog Hop.
Hello everyone! There will be no challenge this month but we have a fabulous "end of the year" blog hop for you. We'd like to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for all your support! There will be not one but TWO Prize Packages up for grabs, woohoo!
For my project today I decided to alter this 8x8 wooden frame from Walmart. I painted it white and then added 2"x2" squares and 1.25"x2" rectangles of patterned paper from Penny Black Holiday Trimmings 6x6 Paper Pad around the frame. The adorable images are Fairy Star and Gift Way from Make it Crafty.
These are the gorgeous flowers I used from I Am Roses:
R 60-00 Mixed Pink Roses
R43-15 White Paper Roses
S3-166 Mint Green Cherry Blossoms
R8-15 White Mulberry Paper Roses
L0-0 Green Leaves
ST1 Foam Head White Color Stamen
Are you ready to win some beautiful I Am Roses flowers?
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Winter Wonderland” Blog Post
- There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our Hoppers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning a prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Monday, December 21st (This blog hop has a duration of one week)
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners here on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog on Christmas Day!
Next up on the BLOG HOP is TAMARA!!