Monday, December 14, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Lawn Fawn Ready, Set, Snow!

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to that, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :)

I've been wanting to use this adorable set from Lawn Fawn called Ready, Set Snow. This set also has coordinating die cuts available for purchase so you don't have to cut anything out with scissors. Our weather in Texas is finicky....one week it's freezing cold and the next week it's warm and in the 70s. It can't decide if it wants to be winter or summer, haha! The one thing my boy loves and misses is the snow. Maybe one day we'll move some place where there are actually four seasons. These cuties are stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics. 
Copics:
Blue: B21, B23, B32
Orange, YR02, YR04, YR07
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R37
Liquid Applique

I used decorative paper from the new C.C. Designs Snowy Day 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut the inside of the snowglobe out using a cutting knife so I could raise it on pop-dots. My original plan was to make a shaker out of it, but I forget all about the plastic when I adhered the pop-up foam dots. So I'll make another one again that will actually be a shaker card. :)
C.C. Designs SNOWY DAY 6x6 Paper Pad 
Marvy Uchida White Liquid Applique
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Scor-pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :)

Have an awesome week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: