Happy Wednesday friends! We are on Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom October 2026 Release. You can grab the entire "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount! Individual items will be available for purchase on Thursday.
This month, we are shifting gears to Christmas (my favorite holiday)! Today, I made a Gingerbread House Gift Card holder using the House Slider: Christmas Add Ons with the House Slider Die. To create the gumdrop rooftop, I took the scallop roof top from the House Slider Die, cut in half, and flipped it upside down so the mini gumdrops (from Doodlebug Design puffy stickers) could fit in the scallop area.
The little balls on the wreath and trees along with the small white antlers above the windows came from the Reindeer Coffee Mug Die. I raised the mini trees and the garland above the door on foam tape for extra dimension.
On the inside pull-out panel, I used two sentiments from the new A Gift For You Stamp Set.
****************************************************************
We have our October Stamp Release Package for $154.99
October 2026 Release will include:
Regular price for the release package is $167.99
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, we are revealing 2 new Die Sets.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment