It's the first Sunday of the month, and that means we have a brand new challenge at Jaded Blossom.
For the month of October, our challenge is:
SHAKE, WOBBLE, or ROLL!
Challenge Guidelines:
*********************************
(must use at least one Jaded Blossom Product)
Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp, die, or stencil somewhere on it.
3) Only one entry per person
4) Add your card to the Facebook Challenge Album by Saturday, 11/07/2026
You don't have to have a blog to
play along! You can upload your card to the Challenge Album in the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group.
Click on "Media" > "Albums". Find the challenge album for the month and click on it. Then click "Add Photos". After you upload your card to the challenge album, refresh your page, and leave a comment under your card for it to show up on the Discussion page.
Click on "Media" > "Albums". Find the challenge album for the month and click on it. Then click "Add Photos". After you upload your card to the challenge album, refresh your page, and leave a comment under your card for it to show up on the Discussion page.
*********************************
Today, I have a spooky Halloween card using some Jaded Blossom dies in a creative way. I turned the Gnome Friends: Gingerbread Die into a voodoo doll! I cut the pieces from white cardstock and inked up the edges with black ink. I then added stitching details using a black pen. The doll's face was created using different parts of faces included in the Halloween Gnome Faces Stamp Set. I added a real black button for one of his eyes (I should have added thread to the button holes so you could tell it was a button). His heart is from Embellishment Clusters Die. The drip border is from Halloween Dies, and the word SPOOKY is from Halloween Dies 2. The background was created using the Stitched Spiderweb Card Mat Die.
To make this card interactive, I added an ACTION WOBBLE behind his head. When you flick the doll, it wobbles (check out the video on Facebook)!
******************************************
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
We hope you play along in our monthly challenge for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the Jaded Blossom Store! Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store to grab all your favorite products! They also have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.
Hugs,
Rosie.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment