Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Jaded Blossom October 2026 Release Day 2: Christmas Sugar Cookie & Santa Coffee Mug

Happy Tuesday friends! We are on Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom October 2026 Release. You can grab the entire "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount! Individual items will be available for purchase on Thursday.

This month, we are shifting gears to Christmas (my favorite holiday)! Today, I'm showcasing Christmas Sugar Cookie Dies and the Santa Coffee Mug Die. The Santa Coffee Mug Die comes with a large mug and two smaller mugs. I used the large one on my card with a couple of the Christmas Sugar Cookies Dies. 


The sentiment is from the new A Gift For You Stamp Set. I used one of the Mini Tag Dies 2 to create the sentiment tag. 


****************************************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $154.99

October 2026 Release will include:

5 - New Dies
1 - Stamp Set
1- Stencil Freebie

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am EST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp  Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $167.99
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: