Thursday, October 8, 2026

Jaded Blossom October 2026 New Release BLOG HOP!

Happy Thursday friends! It's time for the Jaded Blossom October 2026 New Release Blog Hop! All new items are NOW available for purchase! Click HERE to shop. If you're here from Lee-Ann's Blog then you're in the right place. If you're just passing through, please start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I have the complete blog hop line-up at the bottom of this post.

For today's winter scene card, I used a lot of dies including most of the ones introduced this week. I wanted to show a couple enjoying a cookie and some hot cocoa outside on a park bench. I had so much fun adding detail after detail! That's the great thing about Jaded Blossom products. There is so much variety at your hands that you can pretty much make any scene you want! The full list of stamps and dies are below.

List Of Supplies:
NEW ITEMS: House Slider: Christmas Add Ons (string of lights at the top), Christmas Sugar Cookie Dies (Christmas tree cookie), Reindeer Coffee Mug Die, Santa Coffee Mug Die, A Gift For You Stamp Set (sentiment)

BOY GNOME: Gnome Dies: Gnome Face Add Ons 1 (gnome body, mustache), Gnome Dies (beard, shoes), 
Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Faces Add Ons (bangs), Gingerbread Faces Stamp Set, Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons (hat), Santa Coffee Mug Die (arms with mittens, Santa mug)

 GIRL GNOME: Gnome Dies: Girl Gnome Faces Add Ons (gnome body, bangs), Girl Gnome Dies (hair, shoes), Gingerbread Faces Stamp Set, Gnome Dies: Beekeeper Add On (hat), Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons (scarf), Santa Coffee Mug Die (mittens), Reindeer Coffee Mug Die (mug)  

Gnome Dies: BBQ Add Ons (bite marks out of cookie)

Spring Scenic Dies (snowbank)
Park Bench Die (cut twice to make it longer)
Mini Tag Dies 2 (to cut out sentiment)

To create a longer strand of lights, I cut the die twice. I glued the original strand in the middle of the card, and used the 2nd strand of lights to fill in on both sides. I colored the bulbs on the lights with glitter markers. I also cut the Park Bench twice to make it longer. I wish I would have extended it out a little further so you could see the ends of the bench on the sides of the gnomes. For the ground, I just tore brown paper. The sentiment was cut out using a die from Mini Tag Dies 2, and raised on foam tape for extra dimension.
 
 
 
******************************************


Regular Price for the Release Package is $167.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Trendy Christmas Tree Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is 10/8-10/9 Only, while supplies last (automatically included with all September Release Package purchases)


Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Cindy

No comments: