Happy Thursday friends! We have a brand new challenge at The Greeting Farm! Our August 2026 Challenge is: SLIMLINE CARDS! For my card today, I used this awesome clear stamp set called Surf's Up Anya! I wish I knew how to surf because I'd be out on the water all the time!
The challenges start on the 15th of each month, and run until the 14th of the next month so you have several weeks to work on your project. The full list of CHALLENGE RULES will be listed under the challenge album in The Greeting Farm Fan Page Facebook Group.
I tore pieces of cardstock and vellum, and layered them on top of each other. The palm tree and clouds are dies from Jaded Blossom. The sentiment is from the Surfs Up Anya Stamp Set.
If you LOVE The Greeting Farm, please support them by purchasing their Clear Stamps, Digital Stamps, and Coloring Book Pages. They even have key charms, lanyards, stationary, and stickers. Your purchases are greatly appreciated! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page
to share your creations with us.
Hugs,
Rosie
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment