Friday, August 21, 2026

Stamping Bella: TOO CUTE TO SPOOK DIGITAL STAMP RELEASE!

Happy Friday friends! Stamping Bella has a new TOO CUTE TO SPOOK Digital Stamp Release that is available NOW for purchase! There are 9 new Fall/Halloween sets total. If you LOVE all things Stamping Bella, then you are in luck because there is a BUNDLE DEAL for a limited time that includes ALL the sets at 15% off!! If you purchase the bundle, you and will also receive the little collection of pre-made scenes! This bundle is available from today until August 30th (midnight EDT). After that, the sets will be available on an individual basis as usual.

 
I'm so excited about this release because I LOVE fall and Halloween! I can't wait to create with all these new digital goodies! Today, I created a slimline card showcasing Squidgy Pumpkin Trio. I think they are so CUTE! 


I printed them on Copic Xpress It Blending Card, and colored the scene with Copic Markers. I then went back in and added darker purple and green ink around the edges.   


Be sure to head over to the Stamping Bella Store and grab all your faves. Their rubber stamps and digital stamps are truly AMAZING! 
And don't forget about the bundle deal mentioned above.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: