Happy Friday everyone! My beautiful niece is having a Bridal Shower this weekend, and is getting married in October so I was inspired to create a wedding card today using Jaded Blossom Stamps and Dies. I LOVE how elegant gold embossing looks so I decided to keep things clean and simple and only use cream and gold.
The heart shape is from Floral Heart Stamp Set, and the sentiment is from Gnome Wedding Day Stamp Set. The word LOVE is from a die included in Basic Word Dies, and was cut from gold foil paper.
******************************************
We currently have a TEACHER GIFTS Challenge in the Jaded Blossom Facebook Group until September 5th. We hope you play along for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the Jaded Blossom Store!
Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store to grab all your favorite products! They also have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.
Hugs,
Rosie.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment