Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm on the Jaded Blossom Blog today sharing this School Gift Card Holder using the House Slider Die. I knew this die would be great for the TEACHERS GIFTS Challenge for August. I had so much fun using the house dies to create a school! I added the brick background using the Brick Stencil.
The pencils are from the School Panels Stamp Set. The letters for SCHOOL are from Build A Booth: Alphabet Add Ons, and are layered on top of one of the tags from Mini Tag Dies 3.
******************************************
Don't forget to check out the TEACHER GIFTS Challenge in the Jaded Blossom Facebook Group. We hope you play along for a chance to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the Jaded Blossom Store!
Be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store to grab all your favorite products! They also have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.
Hugs,
Rosie.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment