Friday, August 2, 2024

Jaded Blossom: A FRIGHT IN EVERY BITE!

Happy Friday everyone! Last month was Christmas in July, and this month I'm doing Halloween in August! To start off the month, I created this card for my friend Bety who's birthday was yesterday, August 1st. She LOVES Halloween so I figured why not give her a spooky birthday card. I used Bone Chilling Treats Stamp Set for the jack-o-lantern ice cream cone, and Rawr Stamp Set for the monster.

The background paper and the enamel monsters on the sentiment are from Doodlebug Design. I used the Circle Internal Scallops Dies 1 and the Stitched Circle Dies to create the circle frame. The sentiment is from the Bone Chilling Treats Stamp Set. I raised the sentiment and pumpkin ice cream cone on foam tape for dimension. 


Remember, you still have until August 3rd to play along in the Jaded Blossom Anything Goes Challenge
for a chance at winning a free stamp set! You don't have to have a blog to play along. You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. There are instructions HERE to help you!

And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: