Saturday, August 31, 2024

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Pumpkin Gnome

Happy Saturday friends! Today, I'm ending the month of August with another Halloween card using gorgeous I Am Roses flowers with Conie Fong's Pumpkin Gnome.....which I altered to be a Jack-O-Lantern Gnome. I just used some die cut-outs to add a little face to the pumpkin. I love this little guy! Isn't he the cutest little wizard now!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: W3, W7
Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Black: C6, C8, Black
Gold: Y23, Y26, Y28
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Stem: G84, G99, E44
 
The bats, spiders, and spiderwebs are from the new Diamond Press Spooky Season Die Kit. The background pattern paper is from Doodlebug Design. To finish off the card, I added beautiful I Am Roses flowers. The large middle flowers are the R43 Purple Peonies. Next, I added black cherry blossoms, S10m small orange flowers, and tiny green leaves.
 

Remember, you have until September 8th to link up your project on the IAR Blog. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: