Friday, August 23, 2024

Jaded Blossom: SPOOKY SEASON!

Happy Friday everyone! Last month was Christmas in July, and this month I'm doing Halloween in August! I loved the recently released Photo Frame Die so I decided to use it for a Halloween card. To create this spooky scene, I started off with some paper from Doodlebug Design. The string of bats at the top of the card is from Halloween Banner Dies. The other shapes are from Halloween Dies

I had these fun googly eyes with lashes so I had to use them on the ghost. I raised the bats and spiders on foam tape for extra dimension. The sentiment is from Spooky Season Stamp Set.

Remember, you still have until August 31st to play along in the Jaded Blossom Birthday Challenge for a chance at winning a free stamp set! You don't have to have a blog to play along. You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. There are instructions HERE to help you!

And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: