Tuesday, July 30, 2024

I Am Roses + Conie Fong's Big Gift Girl Elf

Happy Tuesday friends! It's still Christmas in July so I'm ending the month with one more Christmas card featuring this adorable digi from Conie Fong called Big Gift Girl Elf. You can purchase her as an individual image or in a bundle with 3 girl elves HERE

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E04, E11, E13
Hair: BG11, BG72, BG78
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: YG05, YG25, YG67
Teal: BG11, BG32, BG34, BG72, BG75
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29, R37
 
I had some small white pom poms in my craft stash so I added one to her hat. I then cut up another pom pom and glued some of it to her shoes. The cute paper and sentiment circle are from Doodlebug Design Gingerbread Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad. I raised the sentiment on foam tape for extra dimension.

 
To finish off the card, I added beautiful I Am Roses flowers. The large middle flowers are the R43 Unicorn Peonies. I am in LOVE with these gorgeous multicolored flowers! Next, I added white cherry blossoms, S10m small pink flowers, and tiny green leaves.
 

Remember, you have until August 8th to link up your project on the IAR Blog. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: