Monday, February 20, 2023

The Greeting Farm February 2023 Stamp Feature Day 3: YOU'RE SO TWEET

 Happy Tuesday everyone! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the February 2023 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

This next set called YOU'RE SO TWEET features the cutest, chubbiest, friendliest little birds ready to deliver a special gift to your recipient. I had so much fun creating this scene card!

 
I love that the tree branch is open on the end. This allowed me the ability to extend the lines to make one of the branches longer. I colored my images with Copic Markers, fussy cut them out and added them to the cloud background (created using a stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink). The bottom birds and birdhouse are on foam tape for extra dimension.


Do you see my little birdie surprise? I used a craft knife to cut a hole in the birdhouse and then added one of the birds so he's peeking out of the hole. Isn't he adorable?

 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Such adorable birdies. Great card! xx