Wednesday, February 15, 2023

The Greeting Farm February 2023 Stamp Feature Day 1: ANYA IN ENGLAND

 Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the February 2023 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release. Don't forget about the TGF Blog Hop where 1 lucky person will take home all 3 stamp sets!

Anya is back to traveling! This month she's in England and doing some sightseeing in London. I decided to create a large Polaroid card with the ANYA IN ENGLAND set. Do you know you can create a Polaroid any size you need? I took a fairly large square die and cut a square out of white cardstock. I then trimmed up the sides to look like a Polaroid. If you don't have a square die, you can also use your paper trimmer to cut a square shape, trace onto your cardstock, and use a craft knife to cut out the square. 

 
I stamped Anya and Big Ben on Xpress It Blending Card. I colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out. Next I cut a square piece of blending card large enough to fit behind the square opening. I colored in a road and green shrubs and added the sky. I used my craft knife to cut the top of part of the shrubs so I could slide the clock behind the shrubs. I then placed Anya on the gravel road. I glued the Polaroid frame onto of my colored panel, and added the sentiment and accessory stamps.

 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them! See you back here tomorrow for day 2 of Stamp Features!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: