Tuesday, February 28, 2023

I Am Roses + Conie Fong's Lulu and Lonnie Bundle of Love

 Happy Tuesday friends! Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features their gorgeous paper flowers with this digital image from Lulu and Lonnie Bundle of Love by Conie Fong. I love this sweet, adorable girl piggie! 

 
I know Valentine's Day has passed already, but I really wanted to color up this cutie! This image is also perfect for anniversaries or even sending love to friends and family....not just for Valentine's Day. I printed her on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored her with Copic markers.

COPICS:
Pig: R01, R02, R11/C3, C6, C8
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV17
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15

To complete the card I added beautiful IAR flowers. I generally use the R43 Peony flower as my center focal point and then build out from there. This card also has white cherry blossoms and small flowers in mint and hot pink.


Remember, you have until March 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

cebelica said...

I get why you wanted to colour this cutie, he is seriously adorable. And I agree, it can also be used on the cards you send to friends. Great card! xx

Marjeta said...

Beautiful vibrant colors. Super card.