Thursday, February 16, 2023

Jaded Blossom February 2023 New Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February 2023 New Release Blog Hop! Now, if you're here from Jamie's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

  For my project, I created an Octagon Treat Box with a St. Patrick's Day Clover theme. I included several of the new products on this treat box.....Clovers For Sale Stamp Set, Build A Booth: Clover Add Ons, and Gnome Dies: Pot Of Gold Add Ons.


To create the gnome I used the Gnomes Dies with the Gnome Dies: St Patricks Day Add Ons for the hat. The large coin that he is holding is from the new Pot Of Gold Add Ons. I added a bunch of coins sticking out of the Octagon Box, along with coins along the bottom for him to sit on. 
 

Here is a closeup of the gnome. I get a lot of questions on how I create his face so I'll be doing a tutorial for that on the Jaded Blossom Blog soon.


***************************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right?

Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: ST. PATRICK'S BREWING CO.
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Cynthia!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just love all the different ideas your girls are coming up with!! Cute work!!

Drhp said...

Hi Rosemary. He is so adorable. Love your faces. Look forward to seeing the tutorial. Thank you for the inspirations. - Eileen H

phylliszimm said...

I love it. So cute

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

I love your treat box! Very cute!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Perfect little treat! I LOVE the gnome and gold!

J Cochran said...

What a clever idea. I buy the coins as treats for the family and this is the perfect idea for giving them! Love it.

sharon g said...

NO WAY, this is too cute. I would LOVE to make a bag like that. My grandkids LOVE coins, more than bills. Thanks for the idea.

Rebecca G said...

Such a cute idea!!

Sue D said...

Cute shape and I like the green and gold.

cebelica said...

This is such a wonderful idea! I love how your basket turned out. xx

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Adorable gnome.

kramer_buffy said...

That beard is gorgeous! wow!

-- Dalis