Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Jaded Blossom October 2022 Christmas Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 3

 Happy Wednesday friends! We are on Day 3 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom October 2022 Christmas Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" now for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live on Thursday, the bundle price will go up. 

Today, I created Lollipop holders for these cute Christmas lollipops I found on Amazon. It was a boxed set with various Christmas designs. I used the Santa and Reindeer lollipops for this project. I created my own background paper using stamps in the new Christmas Candies *Grid Style* Stamp Set. I used a mini Memento ink pad so I could apply ink to the image I wanted to work with. I stamped on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored the images with Copic Markers. Since I didn't do any shading, the coloring went quickly.


To create the larger circle tab, I used the Scallop Circle Dies and the Candy Grid Die with a couple of the sentiments from Christmas Candies *Grid Style*.


*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $162.99

October 2022 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 -  Freebie Die 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $173.99

*******************************************
Today we are revealing  1 New Stamp Set and our FREEBIE offer!

Christmas Candies *Grid Style* Stamp Set $15.99
 
Hello Gnomie Freebie Alert
**please see photo below for details on how to get the freebie**

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love how you made your papers with the grid stamps, so darn cute! Great lollipop treat!

Beatrice said...

I loved how you created your own background paper with candy grid stamps to decorate lollipop treat! 🥰