Monday, October 10, 2022

Jaded Blossom October 2022 Christmas Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 1

 Happy Monday Friends! Today we are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom October 2022 Christmas Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" now for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live on Thursday, the package price will go up. 

Christmas is my favorite holiday and my birthday month.....so these next Gnome Add-Ons make me smile ear to ear!! On the outside of my card, I combined the new Fireplace Die with the Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 2 and the Merry Christmas Gnomie Stamp Set to create this cozy living room scene. I cut and glued multiple die-cuts together to create a lot of dimension to this fireplace. The frame around the sentiment was created using the Square Internal Scallops Dies 1.


I was originally going to squeeze my gnome elf on the front of the card, but I spent so much time creating the fireplace scene that I didn't want to cover half of it up. Instead, I decorated the inside of the card and added my gnome elf and a couple of the sentiments from the Merry Christmas Gnomie Stamp Set.


To create the gnome body, you do need to purchase the Girl Gnome Dies so you have the body, hair, and hands. If you follow me, then you also know that I like to move the hat up and create a face for my gnomes. These leg add-ons are a lot of fun too because you can make your gnomes standing.


On the right side of the card, I stamped a couple of sentiments and added the small tree from Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 2. Of course, after completing the card, I realized I probably should have made the Santa gnome to tie in with the sentiment on the front of the card, but that will be for another time, LOL!


*********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $162.99

October 2022 Release will include:

3 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Die
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - New Stencil
1 -  Freebie Die 

Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available while supplies last!
*Freebie Die - Only Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $173.99

*******************************************
Today we are revealing  3 New Dies, 1 New Stamp Set, and 1 New Outline Die

Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 1 $34.99
 
Gnome Dies: Christmas Add Ons 2 $34.99
 
Fireplace Die $15.99

Merry Christmas Gnomie Stamp Set $15.99
 
Merry Christmas Gnomie Outline Dies $16.99

4 comments:

Blankina said...

Love that fireplace dies so much!! Great inspiration, hugs Blankina

Linda said...

This card is gorgeous inside and out!

Beatrice said...

Your cards are beautiful & love how you made them your own!
Thanks for sharing! 💗

Tina Dorrington said...

Oh gosh so cute