Monday, October 31, 2022

I Am Roses + Conie Fong's Friendship Angel Cody

 Happy Monday friends! Today's card is for I Am Roses, and features their gorgeous paper flowers with this sweet digital image from Conie Fong called Friendship Angel Cody. I decided to create a Christmas card in blue and gold, and found a 6x6 paper pad at Hobby Lobby called O Holy Night with gorgeous blue, white and gold papers that went perfectly with my angel.


I printed him on Copic Xpress It Blending Card and colored him with Copic markers.

COPICS:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Hair: E43, E44, E47, E49, Black
Shirt: B00, B01, B02, B04, B05
Pants: B93, B95, B97, B99
Wings: Y26, Y28, Gold Glitter Pen
Puppy: C3, C5, C7


Remember, you have until NOVEMBER 8th to link up your project to the current ANYTHING GOES Challenge. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie